Sunday, November 29, 2009

Movie of the Week

Mr.& Mrs. Smith
1941

Not at all the action packed movie starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This movie is a hilarious comedy directed by the master of macabre Alfred Hitchcock. It is a little surprising that Hitchcock actually directed a comedy but he did and it truly does work.

Robert Montgomery and Carole Lombard play David and Ann, a married couple who find that their marriage isn't valid. Of course Ann is upset by this and declares that they can no longer be together. This declaration sparks a few hilarious actions by David in an attempt to get her back.


Robert Montgomery and Carole Lombard have great chemistry together and the comedy never stops. This is truly one of the best movies I have recently seen. I never wanted to see it for the sole reason that it was a comedy but since I have recently discovered a fascination with Robert Montgomery's amazing talent I gave it a chance. A well chosen chance too. I recommend this movie to anyone. Give it a watch, you won't regret it.



2 comments:

  1. Hey there. I'm back from my blogging vacation. I hope you had a great week and weekend. I enjoyed myself this Thanksgiving holiday. I did miss your blog. Take care. Have a fantastic week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to watch this version - I know I would like it better.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete