Sunday, November 1, 2009

Modern Day Gent

Little known actor Henry Cavill has always given me the feeling that I am watching one of old Hollywood's famous stars. He is best known for his work in the Showtime series The Tudors, where he plays Charles Brandon. In that show is where I first noticed him and his outstanding talent and ability to capture an audience. He reminds me of the classic leading men with his good looks and fascinating talent. Even when has a small part in a film, like he usually does, he is able to catch your attention. I am still awaiting his sudden raise to fame. He has the rather charming personality that old Hollywood's leading men possessed and the remarkable talent that leaves me expecting more out of his newly budding career.






2 comments:

  1. He is a really great looking guy. I haven't seen the Tudors yet. I hope to get the show on Netflix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a nice looking guy. I had heard of him, but I haven't watched the Tudors yet. I do wanna see it.

    ReplyDelete