Friday, November 6, 2009

Modern Day Dame

It was as Rose in the 1997 James Cameron box office smash hit Titanic that landed the name Kate Winslet into the houses of American families nation wide. She is, by far, one of Hollywood's most talented actresses with her diverse roles in Heavenly Creatures, The Reader, Sense and Sensibility and Revolutionary Road. Kate Winslet prefers to keep us guessing with the enigmatic and compelling characters she portrays without leaving us uninterested.

Not only is she a very beautiful dame, Kate is also a devoted wife to Sam Mendes and mother of two children, Mia and Joe, so that puts her up on my list. I seriously am obsessed with her classic beauty and natural look. Kate Winslet will always be one of my favourite actresses.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pics of Kate. She is one of my favorite actresses. Not only is she absolutely breathtaking, but she can actually act. :) (You know that is rarity these days) Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Nice post. I love Kate. She is so beautiful and talented. Happy Sunday. Hope you've been enjoying the weekend. Take care. Have a great week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete