Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Favourite Dame Of The Day







If there is one woman I aspire to be, it is Lana Turner. Ms. Turner had it all! She is one of the most beautiful and seductive actresses in Hollywood who also possessed a demure and charming personality.
Lana flaunted her talent easily in the 1946 picture The Postman Always Rings Twice where she plays a beautiful seductress who, with her lover, plot to murder her husband, a picture I have seen numerous times! It was in this picture that I first saw Lana Turner and all of what she represented: beauty, allure, passion and elegance. This dame is definitely the favourite of the day for me. Who can refute her beauty, her charm, her strong acting persona?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great blog. I love it. This is my first time here. I'll definitely be back. I love Lana Turner. So incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete